v02.08a - 04/12/2010
- Add option to exclude payroll taxes from Profit and Overhead
v02.07 - 02/09/2007
- Add Project Data file to the project info section
- Add option to sort MURK 11 and Daily Sheets screen alphabetically (default) or by order entered
- Murk 11 report: Don't round Material Quantity.
v02.06 - 05/15/2006
- Added day-of-week to daily sheet browse screen.
- Murk 12 report:
* Problem with weekend OT calculation on Premium Portion Only calculation
* with Premium Portion Only calculation, no hours should show in the Hourly Rate Total column (only in the OT Premium column)
v02.05b - 05/01/2006
- Murk 13 report: Problem printing discrepancy reports that are multiple pages.
v02.05a - 02/03/2006
- Murk 13 report: Bug with Materials section when no labor information exists in the daily sheets.
v02.05 - 01/17/2006
- Murk 13 report: Report date range not working for materials or equipment.
v02.04b - 12/08/2005
- Murk 12 report: if overtime hours are zero, then don't display the OT wage rate.
v02.04a - 07/01/2005
- Bug fix in Murk 12 report
v02.04 - 04/19/2005
- Add a 2nd confirmation prompt when deleting records.
- Equipment Discrepancy Report: Miscellaneous improvements
- When adding a new piece of rental equipment, 'Cost Per Hour' is displayed in Operating Cost/Hour box
- Labor Listing report: In certain cases, the report wasn't printing all the labor rates in the project.
v02.03 - 11/05/2004
- New reports: Employee, Equipment, Labor, Wages Over/Under, Rental Equipment.
- Default trade for employees.
- Added date range selection for Murk 12/13/17.
- Error converting files from V1 to V2
- Wages Over/Under Edit screen: Not correctly checking the year of each cutoff date against the year entered
- Murk13: WorkComp indicator stays at [Gross Wages] even when Premium is not included in calculation
- Murk 11: Spelling error on certification statement
v02.02b - 07/23/2004
- Warn user before opening and converting files created under FAM v01.xx.
v02.02a - 06/28/2004
- Materials report was combining materials where the description, quantity, and unit cost were the same on a given work day.
- Murk12 was displaying a running total on the bottom of each sheet. Each sheet should only show it's own subtotal.
v02.02 - 04/24/2004
- NYC Rental Calculations using Fuel Costs.
- NYC: Alter user if max equipment hours are exceeded when editing Daily sheet record
- Total Rental Cost was not including Delivery Charges and Fuel Costs.
- Minor bug fixes.
v02.01 - 03/11/2004
- NYC no longer pays profit & overhead on FICA, FUTA, and SUTA.
- NYC Maximum number of equipment hours charged per day
- Ability to view the current rates (based on the current date) on the Equipment and Labor Rate browse screens.
- Display program and project information on the main screen.
- When editing a daily sheet, alert the user if the selected Trade or Equipment doesn't have a current rate based on the sheet's work date.
- Minor bug fixes.
v02.00 - 02/16/2004